Hello dear reader(s)!
I had just written my 990th word on a post about big changes coming for the next year, when I realized I don’t want to telegraph my intentions yet. So I scrapped it, and now you get to read this fascinating post with a title that is not at all pertinent to any topic discussed for nearly the entire remainder of this post, its subsidiaries, and all affiliates. Void where prohibited.
My post was well-written, and I was quite proud of it, but I feel as though it would ruin the fun for which I have in store only display model, regular price $99.99.
So now you are reading a post called Satan’s Chicken that doesn’t even really talk about Satan, nor his delicious chicken recipe of 666 herbs and spices.
So, what shall we talk about?
Let’s go over my favorite things to talk about, shall we?
How funky is your chicken, how loose is your goose? How loose is your goose? So come on all you followers and shake your caboose. Shake your caboose.
Here are a few of my favorite topics, in no particular order.
- Sex I’ve kinda beaten that one to death unless I get all explicit or confessional up on your asses, and no, those were not purposeful euphemisms.
- Cannabis AKA Weed, AKA medicine, AKA, should be fucking legal already and is the only thing that even comes near touching my neuropathy. Maybe another day. I have made my opinions clear on that topic and feel no need to beat that one to death either. Except right now I am strongly against laws that limit delivery to patients with a medical card which I could obtain if I felt like waiting forever for the medical card, and paying the fee up front, instead of in the form of higher taxes each time I buy recreationally for my medical condition. Still, with the lower per-transaction prices and the higher limits, it might be something that I should look into – although my desire to leave within the next year makes me think it might not be worth it. One bad thing about my medicine, is that even though I have replaced numerous prescriptions for this one, insurance doesn’t cover it so it can be a bit pricey.
- Politics What politics? There are no politics. Only a sale of what we all have built to the world’s most powerful horders of wealth and resources.
- Music Heard any good music lately? I haven’t. Nothing to talk about there either.
- Love I’m in it. Y’all knew that already.
- Blogging I intend to more often because I need to get back into it.
Well, I am at a loss. Another one of those moments where I have a ton to say, but think I might want to keep that quiet for just now.
So thank you for reading this post that is only really here to keep me posting. I love you all. Send love to pop-pop and his concubine. Tell Timmy that Lassie just went to a nice farm where she can run and play all day long. May your chicken be delicious, with the glory of our dark lord Satan in every bite.
*I don’t believe in Satan, which is why I have no problem eating his/her/its delicious chicken.