The people in your life either think that you are too functionally idiotic to tie your own shoes, or that you are a racist piece of shit. In most cases, it is probably a little of both. I would say the ones still in your life are probably leaning toward the former, unless they too, are racist pieces of shit.
What has your savior accomplished?
- The ACA remains in place and as broken as ever.
- Families are being split apart by the jack-booted thugs at ICE and LEGAL RESIDENTS are shot in their amateur-hour raids. Not enough people torn apart to make your jobs come back, (as if that was ever the reason they were taken anyway), but enough to make us look like fucking Nazis to the rest of the world.
- Millions of dollars were wasted in a fireworks show causing no real damage in which Russia was tipped who tipped Assad solely to distract from the likelihood that the Trump campaign and Russia colluded to engage in dirty tricks to influence the election.
- The LGBTQ community is being harassed in levels not seen since the AIDS panic. A futile effort to get rid of those who are no threat to you.
- Sean Spicer has publicly, as the mouthpiece for our head of state, denied the Holocaust. Remember when you rabid asshats were calling for war with Iran and were touting Ahmadenijad’s holocaust denial as evidence the entire country needed to be bombed? Well, using your logic, that’s now us.
- Our allies are beginning to hate us, and our enemies are being threatened on Twitter by a petulant man-child.
- Russia may be acting upset with us for Trump’s little light show, or may be trying to deflect from their relationship, but regardless, when two countries armed the way we are happen to be posturing in the same area… things can go horribly wrong.
What hasn’t he accomplished?
- Are you closer to the heavily marketed American Dream based on anything he has done?
- Are the coal jobs coming back?
- Is crime over?
- Is your child’s school any better?
- Are the roads and bridges any better because of his actions?
- Are you safer?
No, the only thing he has done, is made you aware of the other hateful and stupid fucks out there who were hiding in the shadows.
About Sean Spicer today, and Trump in general… Many people have brought out Hanlon’s razor when I call them both evil. If you don’t know it, (and if you’re a Trump supporter, that is a near-certainty), it is, “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”
In other words (so hopefully you Trump supporters can understand), “They ain’t evil, they just stupid”.
Because some people are stupid. Some people misspeak. But some people know that they are not cut out to be the motherfucking PRESS SECRETARY of the Untied States of America if they can’t do something as simple as realizing that Hitler killed 6 million Jews with chemical weapons.
Some people know they are not cut out for the job when they can’t hire someone whose job it is to talk for a living without saying some of the most reprehensible shit imaginable. Some people are good enough people to put their fellow people over their ego.
So even if Trump is on the same brain-level as an amoeba, applying for the job, dividing the nation in the process, and taking the job was an act of malice against the people of this country and people all over the world.
And to you, the Trump supporters. Even if you feel conned… even if you weren’t trying to be racist or xenophobic, or authortarian, or anti-human rights. or homophobic, or a Christian supremacist when you cast your ballot for him, the very fact you voted in such an uniformed and gullible way is an act of malice against the rest of your country.
You get no sympathy from me when his shit affects you too.