Hello dear reader(s)!
It is I, Sidney Feldman. * (Not really, that’s from Grosse Pointe Blank.)
It is me, Josh. I am here once again, because there are things I should be doing that are more important than posting, but I am tired and don’t feel like getting going yet, and I miss posting and reading, and am drinking my coffee and having a bagel trying to wake up anyway, and I enjoy writing run-on sentences, and things are on my mind that make me want to post, and I want everyone to know that I have not abandoned, nor do I plan to abandon this here blog-type-thing now or at any time in the foreseeable future, provided nothing catastrophic should happen, (knock on wood), and that I even intend to return to daily or more posting in a couple of weeks, and that I really should have made these separate sentences but I didn’t because I enjoy frustrating Nazis, whether they are of the grammar variety or not.
I am actually in a fairly good mood this morning, despite the recent loss of yet another relationship that I really believed had potential to stay happy for a very long time. I’m actually happy for the lesson learned. It was a new one, when I thought I pretty much knew what to look for, and what to avoid. Like sores. I know to avoid sores. I’ve known that for a long time, and that has always been quite beneficial.
Learning is just one of the many things that makes me happy. I like when the lessons are a bit easier than the last one, because I didn’t need to learn it so harshly, but I am trying to look on the bright side here so get off my fucking back already.
What else makes me happy? Well…
- Coffee I mean, sometimes, sitting quietly and drinking a cup of coffee can be the most soothing feeling in the world except right after you cum.
- Friends I have periods of time not speaking with a lot of my friends. Sometimes, they deserved it, sometimes I did, and sometimes, it was just a circumstance. But some of my friends have been there for me over and over again, and I really appreciate them. Except for you, Bob. You’re a dick.
- Road trips Ones through places where the weather is expected to cooperate, going somewhere I really want to be, and getting away. Like the one I am leaving on for in 5 days. Ones where I do not have car trouble, gas is cheap, and the drive is safe and leisurely. (Knock on wood.) Ones where I do not have to be cavity searched by a cop unless she is really into me, which I guess she would be at that point, but I mean on a non-professional level.
- People who are strong enough to overcome their Stockholm Syndrome Gee Josh, that’s an awfully weird thing that makes you happy. What can I say? I like what I like. Maybe for you, it is raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, which both are fine, even though that song is shit. For me, it is people who are strong enough to overcome their Stockholm Syndrome. Don’t judge me, or else I will imprison you and then indoctrinate you into my cause until you sympathize with my plight and are under my control.
- Music I recently upgraded the stereo in the Beastess from the factory model cassette deck to a CD/Bluetooth receiver, and that, has made all the difference. Not, taking the road less traveled by. The car stereo. Now I decide what music I hear, not some corporate executive. That is the real resistance. Freedom!
- Art A Picasso or a Garfunkle. (Yes, that is Barenaked Ladies, but it’s one of my favorites.) Besides, I mean it. I love art, in most of its forms. I may not love the finished work, but I usually love that someone decided to express themselves creatively. I say usually, because, let’s face it, what some call art, I call fascist propaganda designed to divide the proletariat amongst themselves when they really should be made aware of those who are profiting from the strife. And also, sometimes it’s fucking ugly.
- Sex Who’s blog-type-thing did you think you were reading?
- Fun We only live once. Here, in this world, with these bodies. Who knows what happens after, but I can honestly say that anyone who is 100% certain of it is delusional. So have some goddamned fun!!! NOW! Do IT! Don’t cry! You’re having fun! Right? Say whee! SAY IT!!!!!!
- People who help other people Especially in times like these, we need all the people who still have good hearts and empathy that we can get. We need these people now more than ever. We need these people to take up arms against those who don’t and mow them down like a field of daisies – haha just kidding I am not advocating violence, please don’t throw me in a private, for-profit, slave-labor camp so Jeffy Boy can masturbate to the thoughts of all the undesirables making profits for him and his buddies, since money and oppression are the only things capable of getting him off.
- Satan For the record, I do not believe in Satan. But Satan believes in me and does my bidding. And, it really is nice when someone believes in you.
Well dear reader(s), I hope reading about what makes me happy made you happy. If not, maybe you are just an unhappy person who can not be helped even when cavity searched by an attractive officer of the opposite sex unless you are into same-sex relations which is great so long as everyone involved is happy about it.