Alright fuckwits, you win. Congratulations. Here is what you win.
- Supreme Court Justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade I sincerely hope that none of you or anyone you care about will need an abortion, ever.
- The healthcare system before the ACA You think your subsidized premiums were going to be high? Wait until you are buying individual policies on the open market…if you can even qualify. Pre-existing condition? Sorry…shit out of luck. Hope none of you get sick.
- A government from the top down that does not take sexual assault seriously Hope everyone likes their or their loved ones’ pussies grabbed.
- All state marijuana legalization measures nullified Trump said it himself. Medical only, state by state. Recreational? Nope, his DEA will not be friendly like Obama’s to the dispensaries. So way to vote there. Chris Christie, his likely Attorney General is an outspoken opponent.
- An emboldening of racists and misogynists anywhere Already going on.
- A higher national debt His numbers don’t add up. Trickle down does not work. Can’t cut taxes and increase spending (as he intends on the military, for example, as well as his wall which Mexico will NOT pay for) and not increase debt. It’s math.
- Charter schools, including public funds going to religious organizations Christian only, I am sure.
- Supreme Court Justice who will overturn marriage equality Because bajeebus says it’s wrong!
- More homeless, poor, and sick people in your neighborhoods When social programs are cut even further, people have to go somewhere.
- Increased healthcare prices As if they aren’t going up enough, now the uninsured will be filling up emergency rooms once again, and nobody is left to cover any of the remaining costs. Prices will increase drastically to cover the loss in profits. Additionally, those facilities will write off those losses, meaning less tax revenue coming into the government. Basically a debt redistribution from the insurance companies back to the public, ruining, and needlessly ending many lives.
- A President the former head of the Soviet KGB called to congratulate Seriously. What makes anyone think that is a good thing?
- A President who wants to split up and deport families who are already in this nation contributing And forget a path to legitimate citizenship.
- Environmental deregulation Climate change denial as policy, as well as the denial of other science like the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.
None of this will bring your jobs back. We will see in the next four years if there is still a world and country left in the next four years, but I will be laughing so hard at your ignorant asses every time a plant shuts down, every time some fucking Bubba gets laid off, every time the Dow closes lower.
In the meantime, I am probably going to be homeless, because you know those motherfuckers want to take away Social Security Disability Insurance. I’m camping on YOUR lawns, Trump voters, should that happen. Since he is the NRA’s bitch, I assume full-auto machine guns will be legal at that point, so instead of my last rent, I’ll get one and you can try to stop me.
I do not understand how marginalized groups, used as scapegoats for everyone’s problems by the Trump campaign, could have possibly cast votes for Trump, or not shown up at all. That, however, is exactly what happened.
The Leadership of the Democratic Party needs to be exiled from politics. It isn’t just this election. They lost the midterms, they were weak when they had the majority prior, and they rigged the nominating process to install the only candidate who could be liked even less than a fascist megalomaniac. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and everyone else who made this possible should never be near a campaign or party again. It should never be anyone’s turn.
Good luck, US. Especially rural Bubba. Your savior will not change your life for the better. I hope that we are all here in four years when I can laugh in your dumb fucking faces about how right I was.
Also, I would like to advertise my services to lovely Canadian or Irish women as a mail-order husband.