Hello dear reader(s)!
For the last time, stop reading in!!!!
I recently published a post I had written a year earlier. A whole year. I wrote it about a person who helped me feel again when I didn’t think it was possible. She knows who she is, I am certain of it. But do you?
Do the feelings still ring true? That, quite frankly, is none of your damn business.
Do you know what makes for things I like to read? Emotion. Real, raw, actual emotion. It is the same in the music I like to listen to, or the art I like to look at.
Here is a poll, that may help me illustrate my point.
Now, If you want to know something, you could probably just ask me. Assuming things about my life, and my feelings, isn’t helping you or anyone else. It sure isn’t helping me.
If you don’t like the things I write, it is simple…don’t read them. If you are going to try to play detective, just ask me. I am pretty honest about those things.
Here are some things I am going to be upfront about right now though, just to put your mind at ease:
- I do not have a crush on anyone I have had an adult physical relationship with. I have made the mistake of trying to walk down the same path again. It didn’t go well. I am not interested in repeating the same steps that didn’t lead anywhere good the first time. That said, I do like most of you as friends, and very much want to be friends of those who are in my life.
- I love a lot of people. I am in love with nobody. Except me. Because, I mean, come on…
- The things I write about, including “obsessions” are not at all all-consuming They just make for better writing. I could write about switching my auto insurance, meeting a new friend for pool, or signing up for a new health plan, but that is not nearly as fun as writing about deep, passionate connections and soul-mates.
- I am sick to death of this I might not share these on social media anymore if you all can’t stop assuming.
- I can change my mind As I am sure most of you can. What I wrote two days ago might be exactly the opposite of how I feel today. So even when you do guess correctly as you are trying to fill in the details of things I leave out, you can only assume that you were right about what I wrote at some point in my life.
- I am very good at shutting things off Even though I believe love is forever, I never want someone who has made it clear they don’t want me to want them. They don’t need me to need them. They wouldn’t love for me to love them. They aren’t begging me to beg them. (I had to, sorry.) The point is, I do not stay interested in someone who has made it clear they aren’t interested in me. If that doesn’t give you peace of mind here, I don’t know what will.
- If you want to know about me, just ask me Really. I only hide things on here for the sake of other people’s privacy. I am not really secretive.
These posts bore me. If you all want to be my friends, then you should talk to me directly. If you can’t do that, I don’t know what to tell you.
I am not going to stop writing from the heart. I couldn’t even if I tried.