Hello dear reader(s)!
It is morning, and I have had my coffee. Which given the way my tummy feels (yes, I said tummy, gotta problem with that?), maybe I shouldn’t have had any. But then again, since I really can’t even remember my name without it, I suppose the coffee was necessary. So because I have had my coffee, and because my tummy kept me awake much of the night, I am having trouble focusing on just one thing. Lucky for you, that means another variety post!!!!
“Oh boy. I can’t wait,” you say extremely sarcastically.
“Fuck you, Daria!” I reply, obviously tired of your shit.
So let’s get started, shall we?
“Yeah dude, whatever.”
- Coffee Coffee is love. Coffee is life. Without coffee, there is no Josh. Am I an addict? Well, only the way one is addicted to air, or water. Show me something that says the amount of coffee I consume is more harmful than beneficial, and I might think about possibly, maybe trying to stop. But there would have to meetings, where they serve coffee.
- The NBA Finals Is there a way for both teams to win? I have Cleveland love. My grandma lived in Cleveland. Much of the family on my mother’s side still lives in and around Cleveland. I like LeBron James just fine too. But the Warriors won 73. They came from down 1-3 in the conference finals to win against the Oklahoma City Team Thieves. #Sonics4LifeButNotEnoughToGetSexistAboutIt And they’re just a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Let’s have a tie!!!!
“What do you think this is, soccer?” you ask with disdain.
“Well, they flop in both sports,” I reply before dropping the mic.
- Tummy So, apparently I either have low-grade food poisoning, or perhaps just a stomach bug. I’m used to having a messed up system of digestion from the antibiotics and all the other crap I have been on, but the last two and a half days are taking things to a whole new level. Gonna call the doctor soon, if things don’t calm down. But the last thing I want to do is be admitted yet again. I don’t have anything really funny to put in this topic, because it sucks big, floppy, donkey dick.
- Sleep My tummy has been making it hard to sleep. When I do though, I am sleeping very hard and entering dreamland pretty quick. That has been nice. There is clearly only one solution to this issue, and that is coffee. Coffee is love. Coffee is life.
- Kitty pills Giving pills to cats is not easy. There needs to be liquids or something else because this shit is ridiculous. I am going to pick up some pill pockets (What are you gonna pick? Pill Pockets!) today and see if he will just eat the damn things so I don’t have to plan my life around administering multiple pills twice daily to a cat who understandably wants to escape the burrito and claw my eyes out. #EscapeTheBurrito
- Bernie Or Bust I am not. I have no problems with the people wanting to vote for someone they want to, rather than a lesser of two evils. I have said time and time again how much I do not like the politics or some of the things Hillary Clinton has done. But some of these Bernie Or Bust people are like fucking cult followers. In order to get the nomination, he would need a blowout in California. A blowout. It doesn’t look likely at all. You can hope, but seriously, acting like Clinton is done is getting stupid. You can rant all you want about how undemocratic closed primaries are, how there were extremely questionably elections, and how the party has been on her side from the beginning. I will agree with you on every one of those of those points. It sucks. Parties choose the nominee, and the people are allowed to vote in tightly controlled and tilted circumstances so they can feel a connection to who they anoint. It is shitty, and undemocratic, and awful. And writing in Bernie Sanders if he isn’t the nominee won’t do a damn thing to change it. It won’t send a message, except that Donald Trump and his insanity is the next President. If you live in a solid state blue state, and want to send a message, help break the two-party and lock and vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party since her positions are nearly identical to Bernie’s anyway. If you live in a swing state, I urge you to consider your vote the last of defense against a fascist, narcissistic demagogue. Plus, if the DNC thinks you’ll never get on board in the Fall, why would they possibly let you have any platform influence?
- Wearing Orange I have no issues with people choosing to wear certain colors on a day to bring awareness to things. Such a simple thing to do that might not solve anything but could help start a conversation. Today, people are wearing orange to raise awareness of gun violence. Sounds fine to me. Let’s have the conversations. They won’t be easy. But what will be even more difficult than those conversations? Finding something orange. I mean, really? Orange? Why didn’t you pick baby shit green? Piss yellow. Yeah. Orange.
Well, I’d apologize for the rambling and boring nature of this post, but we all know I don’t actually give a fuck, right? Y’all love me anyway.
What about you, dear reader(s)? What random thoughts are on your mind today?