Hello dear reader(s)!
Last night, after my long nap, I got to sleep again at about 1:30. I woke up at 11:00. It is now 11:44. I have spent the last 44 minutes bringing stuff up. Is this a good sign? I feel almost human, but I am coughing and otherwise bringing up so much gunk, that I’m just not sure how this is going. I think the sleep helped, but I was hoping I’d wake up back to as normal as I can get. Unfortunately, the stuff trying to make its way out of me has let me know it had other plans. At least it isn’t green or anything and I still don’t have a fever. I just want it done.
Anyway, deciding that my rest/fluids/rest/medicine/fluids/rest/lots of peeing from all the fluids/rest/more fluids/coughing shit up/fluids/peeing/rest strategy isn’t seeming to make one bit of difference, I think today I am going to try to get outside and sweat it out. Since I woke up so late, that means I don’t have a hell of a lot of time to waste before I get up, shower, put on clothing acceptable for jogging or walking or whatever activity level I am capable of in this condition, and then doing said activity. As such, I will not be trying to use my imagination or any creativity to think about some awesome piece of writing and then deliver shit to you in a failed attempt at that awesome piece of writing.
As such, I am going to take the easy way out and use prompt questions from back on the early days of social media. These questions actually came from my MySpace account which I deleted, but I did, of course, back up. Remember MySpace? I kind of liked it better than the more popular FB. Specifically the customization of the pages and the songs you could add. I always thought it gave people a better idea of your personality. Anyway, there were all these lists of questions. I’ve done one of these before, maybe I was sick that day too, I don’t remember. But these questions are different. If you’d like to answer them, I will leave a blank copy at the end for you to copy and paste.
WARNING: Hackers sometimes use answers to try to guess your passwords, so be vague and don’t include anything you would put in your passwords in the answers. Got it?
- What time is it where you are? Now, it is 12:12 pm
- What one superpower do you wish you could have? Reading minds.
- Are you lonesome tonight? Well, it is not night, Elvis. And no. Alone, but not lonesome. I’m okay with it.
- What are you wearing? Pervy question. What is this, a phone sex line? An Oregon Coast T-shirt and blue boxers.
- Any big plans for the weekend? If I’m not still sick, I might go have dinner with a friend. Have to let her know soon.
- Are you in love? Not that I’m aware of.
- Do you have a crush? Definitely.
- Does that person know? It would be hard for her not to.
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? Tough one, Ireland probably.
- What one book would you most want to read on a deserted island? The Collected Works of Oscar Wilde.
- Cats, dogs, or both? Have cats, love both, but cats over all.
- Favorite time of year? Fall baby!!!!
- Favorite hobby? Playing and writing music. Blogging is a close second.
- Do you get along with your parents? Most of the time.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes I’m certain that it happens all the time.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done? Peed my pants in 6th grade AT, because some idiot left the door locked on the bathroom and the light on so I thought someone was in there and didn’t have the teacher unlock it. That was bad. I totally liked this girl at the time too, and she saw it.
- What has been your greatest accomplishment so far? I’ve helped a few people get through some really tough spots.
- Are you missing anybody right now? A few people.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? The best version of myself possible.
- Do you have a celebrity crush? Alyson Hannigan, Emily Axford from College Humor, Hannah Simone (CeCe from New Girl), and Olivia Wilde. I’m sure there’s more.
Okay, now it’s your turn, if you want. You’re all nominated. Link-back if you want to do it and have me check out your answers. If not, don’t. Have a good day everyone, and wish me luck in not collapsing on the sidewalk as I try to kick this pig. Here is the blank copy:
- What time is it where you are?
- What one superpower do you wish you could have?
- Are you lonesome tonight?
- What are you wearing?
- Any big plans for the weekend?
- Are you in love?
- Do you have a crush?
- Does that person know?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
- What one book would you most want to read on a deserted island?
- Cats, dogs, or both?
- Favorite time of year?
- Favorite hobby?
- Do you get along with your parents?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment so far?
- Are you missing anybody right now?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?