Alrighty, dear reader(s). It seems I have been nominated for a Liebster game of tag-er-award by Dom over at Thoughts From A Rambling Psyche. Thank you very much for the nomination, I see these things and am always slightly jealous enough to go into fitful rages in which the targets of my wrath shall suffer unimaginable pain unlike the world has ever seen. But this nomination has spared humanity from these horrors, just in time.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you. -Okay, done.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator. -Um, okay, see below.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers. -Again, see below.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer. -alright, I suppose.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs. -Shouldn’t the pingbacks do that for me? I’m lazy.
Okay, now it is time for my answers to the questions asked. I apologize in advance.
1. Do you listen to music while you write? Occasionally, but not often as I find myself distracted by the lyrics and my warbling attempts to sing along.
2. Have you made any friends here on WordPress? Friends? Not in the true sense, but I consider all my dear reader(s) my friends, except the ones I hate.
3. Are you happy with your life currently? Yes and no. There are so many things that I want to happen, I’d like my recovery to speed up again so I can feel like a productive member of society once more, I’d like to be in less pain, I’d like a little more financial breathing room. However, I have an amazing wife, a great and supportive family. Enough to eat. And enough things to keep me from going crazy while being mostly housebound.
4. Do you write rough drafts or just dive right into the final copy? I pretty much dive right in. Oftentimes I have no idea what I’m going to write about until I start typing. If a thought comes up that I want to expand on, I’ll edit it a bit, but I don’t write a draft, save it, re-write, etc… I’ll save that work for my book whenever I get around to writing that.
5. What’s your inspiration to keep writing? At this point, it is just an outlet for the thoughts that spin in my head. Being disabled the way I am, makes one extremely bored. I could start my book, but I still find some aspects a bit too traumatic to start.
6. Ramen or Kraft Mac N Cheese (Or neither) Mac n’ cheese, the deluxe kind. Though I make a mean homemade one that is way better.
7. Do you believe in fate? Not sure. Kind of. More so than I believe in Destiny, she’s kind of unreliable.
8. Superpowers what one do you want? I just want the regular power I had when I was healthy back.
9. Dream job? Musician/Songwriter.
10. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass? I didn’t until I learned that it is a chemical distress call, now the Sadist in me kind of enjoys it.
Alright, now my 10 questions.
1. If you could go back in time and relive part of your life, with no changes, would you and why/why not?
2. What or who inspires you?
3. What is your greatest memory?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
6. Which do you prefer, sunrise or sunset?
7. If you could change the world, what would you change?
8. Why do you think I’m so amazing? (Kidding.) What amazes you?
9. What’s your name? Who’s your daddy? Is he rich like me? (Kidding again.) What makes you sad?
10. Don’t you wish this award had a logo like some of the others?
Okay, finally, we have the 10 Bloggers I nominate, in no particular order.
That’s it. You have been notified by my blog, and hopefully it pings you. Participate if you wish, but feel special either way, because you are.